Hello there and welcome to my new blog!
I've never tried this before and I am quite a newbie, but I do love to write and I hope this becomes succesful. I thought that to begin with, I should tell you all a little bit about myself. So you know something about me and we're not total strangers ;)
Since I simply adore Zoella from youtube, I will answer the questions she answered in this video. If you don't know her (which I highly doubt), go subscribe her youtube and follow her blog! :)
About Me Questions:
Do you have a middle name?
Not a real name like 'Isabella' or 'Sophie', but I guess I do. If it counts, my middle name is 'Gall'. I know... weird right? :P
What is your favourite subject in school?
Biology or english.
What's your favourite drink?
Faxe kondi! It's a Danish soda brand and it's so amazing. I have several friends from outside of Denmark who are in love with it. You should try it if you ever visit the country. On a VERY close second though, is Arizona tea! GOSH I love that stuff!
Favourite song at the moment?
My absolute favorite song at the moment is Hallelujah - Safety Suit. I've always loved the original song but this cover is so powerful! Whenever I listen to it I'm speechless. Just ask anyone around me! You can listen to it here.
What would you name your children?
I haven't really thought much about this to be honest. I guess I'd like to savour the moment for when I actually have children.
Do you participate in any sports?
I don't really if I have to be honest. But I do love horseracing with a burning passion! Yes, you've come across a horse nutter.
Favourite Book?
I think it's safe to say that the entire Harry Potter series is my favorite. Although if I had to choose 1 book out of all 7, I'd choose either Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. To answer why, it's because it's both the beginning and the end of the whole story of Harry Potter and therefore I love both very much :)
Favourite Colour?
Blue is my favorite color. Mostly because I find it so soothing and calming and I just love the look of it! Now you might be wondering why I chose a more pink-ish theme for my blog if I love blue so much. To answer that question, I love pink a lot as well although blue wins ;)
Favourite Animal?
I will make this an answer to 'Favorite Animals' instead. Horses are my all-time favorite animals, but I also adore wolves and clouded leopards!
Favourite perfume?
My favorite perfume is Radiance by Britney Spears. I love it and it's my all-time favorite.
Favourite holiday?
My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love the atmosphere and just the overall feeling of Christmas is amazing. I love giving gifts to my friends and family and also the amount of time you spend together is amazing! You always become closer over Christmas in my opinion :)
Have you graduated High School?
No I have not. I am in my first year actually. Before you go and think I'm a child, I would like to explain to you the way high school works in Denmark. We go to elementary school from the age of 6 until the age of 16. After that we go to high school for 3 years before we graduate and can choose an education at a univeristy/college. I will be 17 on March 11th :)
Have you been out of the Country?
I actually have quite a few times. I have been to Germany more times than I can count since I have family there. I have also been to Sweden, Norway (both of those were extremly short visits), Italy, Austria, Enland and, last but not least, America. When I was 10 until I was 11. I lived in California for a year and I wish I could go back. I absolutely loved it over there! I hope to move back sometime in the future as well.
Do you speak any other Languages?
Well since I come from Denmark, I do speak both Danish and (obviously) English. And I guess I can add German to the list since I have it at school. Won't say I'm very good though :P
Do you have any siblings?
Yes I do. A little brother. We fight a lot and I do admit that sometimes he annoys me to the point where I could smack him, but he is my brother and therefore I love him.
What's your favourite store?
This is going to sound really weird... from all the stores I could choose from, I will have to say that Ikea is my favorite. I know... I'm weird. Don't judge me! I love decorating rooms and seeing all that furniture makes me want to move it around and build the perfect bedrooms! Or put together my dream kitchen and living room. I could spend forever in there just trying to figure out what goes together. So yeah... random answer :P
Favourite Restaurant?
Vapiano. I went to this restaurant in Berlin a few years back. I have been there once (ONCE!) and it won as the best ever. I have always loved italian food and this restaurant seriously does the job perfectly of making this delicious food! You have to go there if you ever find it!
Do you like school?
No... instead of going on and on about why I don't like it, I will give you my only reason for why I do like it. My classmates. I simply love (nearly) all my classmates and they are the only reason why I haven't just quit. The support I get and the fun I have with them is my reason to stay.
Favourite YouTubers?
How was I ever going to make this list short? I guess the only way to do so is to not mention any fandom or equine editors. So here is the list for you all (if you press the names, it will take you to their youtube channel). Zoella280390, Beckie0, ConnorFranta, PointlessBlog, ThatcherJoe, Macbarbie07, Jennxpenn, Jc Caylen, StilaBabe09, JacksGap, MarcusButlerTV, Jim Chapman and last but not least Danisnotonfire. What a mouthful! But there you go! Those are my favorite youtubers! :)
Favourite Movie?
Here I will have to say either any of the Harry Potter movies, or the movie Secretariat. I can't choose one favorite movie. It is impossible!
Favourite Tv show?
This list could be miles long since I love so many tv shows. My all-time favorite tv show will always be Friends. I've grown up with it, just like I have with Harry Potter and I can't ever get tired of it.
Pc or Mac?
I have a Pc as my computer, although I do wish I had a Mac. I think the biggest reason why I'd rather have a Pc is because they're so easy to work with, and because I can have my dear Sony Vegas for editing videos.
What phone do you have?
I have an iPhone 5. Fancy huh? Since I was 11, I've only ever had 4 phones. 2 of them were Nokias and the last 2 were iPhones. I had my last iPhone (3Gs) for nearly 3 years and it barely worked because it was so old, which resulted in me getting an iPhone 5 for Christmas.
How tall are you?
The last time my height was checked, I was 163 cm tall :)
13 Personal Questions:
What do you order at Starbucks?
I always order a Caramel Cream! I have never ordered anything besides that.
One thing in your closet you cannot live without.
Leggings. I barely ever wear pants (even when it snows!) so I always make sure I have at least 1 pair of clean leggings ready to wear.
What's one thing most people probabaly don't know about you?
A thing barely anyone knows about me (or believes) is that I have social anxiety disorder. It might not seem like I have it, but I do. I think I'll do a blog post soon about social anxiety.
Name one thing you want to do before you die.
Meet all my closest friends around the world who I love very much!
What's one food you cannot live without?
Chocolate. I just can't... -innocent face-
What quote/phrase do you live by?
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I love that so so much! I know it's from a song but I love it too much to care! :P
What do you like/disslike about the YouTube community?
I really hate how easily people can recieve hate on youtube. Just one angry person (or just mean in general) and another persons day is ruined.
What's your most listened to song on itunes?
No doubt it's a One Direction or Ed Sheeran song! I don't have itunes but I'm pretty sure.
What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Casual and relaxed although I do admit I wish I could pull off a bit more interesting things.
Favourite number?
Once again you're going to see why I'm known as the horse nutter... 1973. Yes. It's a number AND a year. My favorite racehorse ever (Secretariat) did some incredible things in racing history that year, and therefore that is my favorite number. I'm not the simple type to choose 11 or 6 :P
Two Hobbies?
Horseracing and ice skating! :)
Two Pet Peeves?
I can't stand it when people sit and make little noises or start whistleing... it always annoys me a lot. One of my other pet peeves is when people power walk to get in front of me and then slow down to snail speed... or if the person in front of you simply stops walking. Gah....
Guilty Pleasures?
Oh where to begin ;) Let's just say that chocolate is on the list :P
So there you have it! That was... a bit of information about me! I hope you enjoyed and maybe you'll follow me for future blog posts? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment