Hello my lovelies! <3
I got an idea for a blog post, so I decided to write it while I had it in mind! :D
So let's get started.
Does anyone else have that one friend that stands out in the crowd? The one you can tell anything and they will never judge you? In fact they might even say they do the same thing as you, have the same problem etc.? They understand you and support you no matter what's wrong and how you're feeling? They basically have your back no matter what? Basically someone you can call your other half?
Basically that one person who is perfect, who accepts you and you wish you could spend every day with?
Well I do. I actually have 2. And I can't begin to explain how thankful I am to have them. And you know what the weirdest part of it all is? I have never met them in person. Never.
They don't even live in the same country as me, or each other for that matter. One lives in Australia. Now this girl has been to hell and back. She has been through so much that if you heard her story, you would be amazed why she's still here. I have now lost count of how many times I've been close to losing her, and for 6 whole minutes in December of 2011 I actually did lose her. Now 6 minutes doesn't seem like much, but when I say lose, I mean lose in a way I could never get her back. Not unless I gave up on this world myself and went to the heavens to search for her personally. She means the absolute world to me and I can't begin to explain how much she has changed me and how much I've changed her. We don't always like the same things, and so what? We're ying and yang and they go together perfectly. She always has my back and I have hers. All she has to do is call. I can't remember how many times, but I'm sure it's more than enough times where she thought I would leave because of what has happened to her in the past. The truth is, a true friend never leaves anyone behind. That's not what a friend does. What I think makes this story unique is that I asked her about a video she had made about the one and only Black Caviar. And from there, we started talking!
I love this girl with all my heart and more and I hope that one day I can see her in person and tell her myself.
The other lives in America. Sweet old America. I used to live there once when I was younger. Who would have known that she lived in the state right above mine? Now at first I have to be honest. I didn't know this girl and she kinda freaked me out a little bit. Mainly because I had never really spoken to her and she was making birthday videos for me and all. But then in 2012 when all hell broke lose with my Australian friend, we started talking. And I realized what a pearl she was. Truly one of the nicest people I know. She is my soulmate and sometimes it feels like she is a long lost sister of mine, because DAMN do we have a lot in common. Sometimes I swear it's scary! How close we've gotten since the end of last year is crazy.
Who would have thought that I'd be this close to 2 people I met over YouTube? YouTube! For christs sake! I can tell them anything and they will listen. They're always there for me and they have my back if anything goes wrong. I don't just have 1 of that perfect friend. I have 2. One on each side of the globe. One is 8 hours in front of my timezone and the other is 9 hours behind it. 2 perfect friends who I love more than words can explain.
This blog post was a bit different. I just really needed to get it off of my chest and I really hope you guys have atleast one friend like this. I was lucky enough to be granted with 2 of them. Unique, beautiful and perfect in every way possible. I love them dearly.
Bye until next time! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment