In all honesty, I've missed writing blog posts! Just needed to think of the right thing to talk about :)
So I came to the conclusion that I would share my weekend experiences with you all!
Friday was a lovely day. School was from 8:10 am to 11:35 am. From there I could go home and enjoy my day. I went home and cooked up some clean lunch and I finished making a video for YouTube :)
A very healthy and good tip for the future me; NEVER make a huge portion of lunch. Even if you had a small breakfast... I have learned my lesson.
After rendering that, I had to go running. The weather was absolutely beautiful! I will go for runs at around 3 or 4 pm more often for sure!
| This is a little cheeky picture I took while running! I absolutely love running down here. So beautiful :) |
Oh and to those who don't know, I go to high school. It's pretty much just 3 years (usually from when you're 16-19 years old) and it can be compared to A-levels in England I guess.
So after stressing out to begin with, we started relaxing and once the customers were done eating, we could clean up and get ready to party. Sadly though I didn't join. The dress I waned to wear, didn't fit so I decided to join a friend of mine for a movie night. I am so thankful I did. We watched The Shawshank Redemption and that movie was AMAZING. Seriously go watch it! It will be worth every minute!
We finished watching movies at around midnight and then I headed home. Luckily we live about 400 m away from each other so it wasn't exactly a long travel home. After getting home I simply couldn't stay awake any longer and I went to bed.
Now I don't know if I'm the only person who does this. In the weekends, if I go to bed at midnight or around there, I sleep for like 12 hours. If I go to bed at 10 or 11 pm I only sleep around 8 hours... I know, I'm weird.
So I slept half my Saturday away. But that was alright because I barely had any plans. I cooked up some brunch for myself. This time I made sure to make a smaller portion. I basically spent the day pampering myself and relaxing and enjoying the day. Towards the evening, about an hour before dinner, I thought to myself "why not go for a run again?". So I did! 2 days in a row and I pushed myself so hard yesterday, I am still sore. But sore is good! If you feel nothing, it means you didn't push yourself hard enough and pushing yourself results in progress! Good little tip when working out ;)
So after getting back home, I washed up and ate some dinner. I then sat down with my parents and watched Dead Poets Society. I love that movie! Mainly because I see a rather cute and, in my opinion, also rather good looking Robert Sean Leonard! Yup! The guy from House M.D. :D
Love him!
After watching that movie, I put some snacks together and sat down with my computer.
| Here's a little picture of my snack because... ya know.... people love food pictures! ;) Just some grapes, 4 dates and 70% Moser Roth chocolate! |
For all the horse racing fans out there you will know what a HUGE day it was yesterday! That's right! Derby day :D
And I am still so greatful that a friend of mine would go through a ton of technical problems to help me watch it live!
To explain the situation, here we go. I was sitting in lil' ol' Denmark and here we can't watch the Derby live. Anywhere... So I spoke to a friend of mine about the Derby and after a little bit of figuring out a plan, she put her laptop in front of her tv and called me on skype. From there on I could watch the Derby live and talk with her a little bit as well which was super fun! I'll be joining her the same way for the Preakness and the Belmont if all goes well! :D
Anywho, I watched the Derby live (still can't believe it) and I congratulate Orb on his Derby win. He deserved to win even if I didn't vote for him. Revolutionary is gonna take him in the Preakness if they're both entered, just wait ;)
So after staying up until 2 am (!!!!) to watch the race, I headed to bed. I don't think I really thought that through very well. My little brother had a friend staying over. Little brother + friend = morning loudness!
I barely slept until 9 am with those 2 monsters in the next room...
And before finishing off this post, I want to quickly explain my Sunday. I went to a birthday party and it was so fun and relaxing!
| Here's a picture of one of the cutest cats I have ever met. Findus and she's so cuddely! :D Just look at her whiskers -cries from cuteness- |
So after spending my day there from 1 pm to 5 pm, I headed home. On the way my family and I quickly stopped by at a friends house to see her new apartment. Let's just say, I know where I can afford to move to when I want to get out of the house of the family!
So thanks for joining me on a lovely Sunday evening and I hope you enjoyed reading that! :)
See you all next time,
Love, Wolfie <3
No comments:
Post a Comment