Saturday, May 18, 2013

Healhy banana and oatmeal cookies

Hello my lovlies! <3

Today I made some healthy cookies since there's the Eurovision and the Preakness Stakes tonight! :D
So let's get on with the recipe, shall we? ;)

Ingredients:

  • 3 small ripe bananas (or 2 big ones)
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 ½ table spoon acacie honey
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1/4 cup chopped almonds
  • 1/4 cup raisins
  • A pinch of salt


Steps:

  1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
  2. Mash the bananas. Add everything but the almonds and the raisins.
  3. After getting a dough like consitency, add in the almonds and raisins.
  4. Get out a few baking sheets. Create the cookies by using a tablespoon per cookie. Press them down with the back of a tablespoon. This will make them a bit more cookie like in the end result
  5. Cook the cookies for 35 minutes. During the time they're in the oven, turn them around so they bake evenly.
  6. Take them out and let them cool for half an hour.
  7. Enjoy!

Don't you just want to devour the entire plate?!
They were absolutely delicious and I will make them again for sure! You can always use dark chocolate instead of the raisins by the way ;)

So today I went for a run! Nearly 4 km in 30 minutes! Once I got home I drank half a liter of water because it was 24 degrees when I went running! Then I thought I'd do a few more exercises. That resulted in 50 squats and 50 crunches (sit-ups). My tummy hurts and I wobble when I walk, but that's just good :D

See you next time!
Love,
Wolfie

(P.S. if you scroll a bit further down, there is a comment section!)

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeh i found the comment section :D
    i can't wait for my cups to arrive so i can finally try all this delicious stuff!
    keep going girl <33

    ReplyDelete